For those interested, Coach Lit Onrubia is offering to lead a training session during the TBR Dream Team Run on November 17, 2012, Saturday, at NUVALI, Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Distance is 21km.
Click HERE for more details on TBR Dream Team Run.
A NOTE FROM COACH LIT ONRUBIA
I was thinking of using the Dream Team Run on Nov 17 as a “training run” for those who want to preview part of the TBR Dream Marathon 2013 route. I’m offering to pace a group of runners to show them how I would run my first 21K if I were to run TBRDM in February with a goal of between 4:55 to 5:10. So this is what I was thinking of:
- Open to those who are planning to do a run/walk interval of 4/1.
- Target marathon finish time of 4:55 to 5:10. Target pace for the group will be 6:45-6:50 per KM.
- As we don’t encourage first-timers to train according to time goals, I’m targeting the more experienced runners in the group who’ve either already ran a marathon, or have done several half-marathons.
This training session is an informal and simple gathering led by Coach Lit. It is completely voluntary.
Since TBR Dream Team Run is a three-runner team race, for TBR Dream 2013 runners participating in the training run with no teammates, we will assign your teammates for you. In other words, you may go ahead and register as an individual.
For teams from TBRDM2013 that have registered already who are interested in joining the training run, you may proceed to meet up area on race day. No pre-registration or notification required.
- Register at Secondwind Running Store – Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave., Pasig City | Mon-Fri 11am – 8pm Sat-Sun 10am – 7pm.
- Registration period: Nov. 6 to 14, 2012.
- Race fee per runner: P650
- Inform staff that you will be joining Coach Lit’s Training Run during the TBR Dream Team Run.
- Claim your race bib.
- Only 1 member of your team will be given the timing chip. This will be provided on race day.
- Meet your teammates and Coach Lit on race day at the Enervon HP booth at the TBR Dream Team Run Village.
- A staff from TBR Dream Team Run will assist you in finding your teammates.
- Have fun!
For inquiries, contact TBR Hotline. Look for Macel. Mobile: SUN 0942.477.6099. Email: email@example.com