WHO CAN JOIN
TBR Dream Marathon offers a 42k distance event only. We welcome runners with various levels of experience – beginners, serious, competitive, or experienced – who wish to participate.
TBR DREAM MARATHON MUST BE THE PARTICIPANT’S FIRST OR SECOND MARATHON. This means that the participant must have 1) never run a marathon (42.195km) OR 2) only completed one marathon (42.195km) prior to race day. See RACE RULES for more details.
New runners are encouraged to join our virtual pre-marathon base training program, PRE-DREAM, to build base mileage safely and prepare your body for the rigors of marathon training. Click here for more details.
HOW TO JOIN
TBR Dream Marathon is a unique race. Follow these steps to join our event:
STEP 1: DECIDE.
This is not just any race; it’s your first marathon. Take the time to think about it:
+ Read through RACE RULES & REGULATIONS. Are you eligible to join the race?
+ Can you commit to 20 weeks of training?
+ Are you ready for one of the most challenging yet fulfilling experiences of your life?
If you answered Yes, move on to Step 2.
STEP 2: APPLY.
Sign up on our application form:
Application opens: SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2022 at 12:01PM
Apply online: LINK HAS BEEN REMOVED. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
+ We recommend you sign up early. Slots are limited. Acceptance is on a first-come first-served basis.
+ Application does not mean you are registered for the race.
+ TBR reserves the right to accept or reject participants based on their responses to our online application (e.g., reason for joining, eligibility as first- or second-time marathoner, non-minor).
STEP 3: REGISTER.
If you are SELECTED to participate, you will receive an email link to our ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM within 3 working days. Register and pay to guarantee your slot.
If you are WAITLISTED, you will receive an email link on your next steps within 3 to 5 working days after application.
Race Fee: P3,950 (P100 goes directly to our beneficiary, Ben Canlas Courage to Be Kind Foundation)
+ TBR will not be responsible for any failure of communication via email.
+ Payments will be accepted for Paypal, Bank transfers (BPI and BDO), and Gcash.
+ Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be deferred. If the organizer cancels or postpones the race due to COVID-19 or other circumstances, runners will be offered a chance to join a rescheduled event, a virtual event, or defer to a later event.
WELCOME KIT REDEMPTION
TBR is committed to supporting environmental sustainability and will reduce the use of paper for its race kits. All registered runners will receive the following before training begins:
+ Welcome Kit (PDF) via email – contains a Note from the Founders, Dream Marathon Training Programs (Beginner and Intermediate Beginner), Calendar of Events and TBR Dream Card discounts and privileges
+ Welcome Kit Packet via shipping or pick-up – contains TBR Dream Official Training Shirt and TBR Bumper Sticker
KIT REDEMPTION OPTIONS:
- SHIPPING – Runners who opted for shipping during registration will have their kits delivered directly. All kits will be shipped out staggardly beginning September 2, 2022. Shipping fee is non-refundable.
- PICK UP – Participants who opt for onsite redemption may claim their Welcome Kits following the schedule below:
|Sep 1 (Thu) to Sep 4 (Sun) from 12nn to 7pm||Runnr, Bonifacio High Street|
|TBA||Bull Sessions (refer to Calendar for complete schedule)|
+ Present a valid photo ID upon claiming of Welcome Kit.
+ Strictly no exchange of shirt sizes. Runner will be provided with the shirt size listed in registration form.
CLAIMING OF KIT BY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
Runners may send a representative to claim the Welcome Kit. Please send the following requirements:
1. Waiver must have been SIGNED by the Registered Runner. Click HERE for waiver.
2. Image of Valid Photo ID of Registered Runner
3. Valid Photo ID of Authorized Representative
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Application for Dream Marathon
- Full honesty and transparency is expected. Falsification of entry information is strictly prohibited especially pertaining to the number of marathons, ultramarathons, or full Ironman distances prior to event day and health condition.
- Modification of entry after submission will not be allowed. Please ensure you answer accurately. Avoid errors especially with your email address.
- Application or Selection does not mean immediate acceptance into Dream Marathon. Registration is confirmed only upon payment of the race fee.
- No fees will be collected during online reservation. Fees will be collected upon registration.
- Priority will be given to first-time marathoners over second-timers.
- We follow a strict first come, first served rule for registration.
- Fee is strictly non-refundable.
- Sale or transfer of slot is strictly prohibited.
- Runners from the province or abroad may join as long as they appear on race day.
- The organizer will not be liable for any detriment caused by undelivered emails or emails which were not received for any reason whatsoever. The applicants may confirm reservation via website.
- The organizer will not entertain follow-ups, requests for reservation of slots, or requests for reconsideration for rejected applicants.
Visit our FAQ for more information.