WHO CAN JOIN
TBR Dream Marathon offers a 42k distance event only. Our race is designed for runners who are running their first (or second) marathon. We welcome runners with various levels of experience whether you are new to running, a beginner, or a serious runner who only dreamed of running a marathon now.
For us, it doesn’t matter if you are fast or slow, first or last. At TBR Dream Marathon, everyone who crosses the finish line is a winner. And, when you finish our marathon, you become part of our TBR Community of over 6,000 TBR Dream alumni.
+ TBR DREAM MARATHON MUST BE YOUR FIRST OR SECOND MARATHON. This means that you must have 1) never run a marathon (42.195km) OR 2) only completed one marathon (42.195km) prior to race day. See RACE RULES for more details.
+ TBR Dream Marathon does not focus on speed. We do not award top finishers. If you are a competitive runner who aims to PR or to run a sub-4 marathon, this race may not be for you.
HOW TO JOIN
Follow these steps to join our event:
STEP 1: DECIDE.
This is not just any race; it’s your first marathon. Take the time to think about it:
+ TBR Dream Marathon is a unique event. Read more about it HERE and HERE.
+ When? Where? What do you get? How much? Read RACE DETAILS.
+ Are you eligible to join the race? Read RACE RULES & REGULATIONS.
+ Can you commit to 20 weeks of training?
+ Are you ready for one of the most challenging yet fulfilling experiences of your life?
If you answered Yes, move on to Step 2.
STEP 2: APPLY.
Sign up on our application form. Slots typically fill within a few hours. Be sure to apply as soon as you can.
Application opens: SATURDAY, 17 JUNE 2023 at 12NN. Click on the link below to access and save the link:
LINK: TBR DREAM 2024 APPLY TO JOIN
+ Slots are limited. Acceptance is on a first-come first-served basis.
+ Application does not mean you are registered for the race.
+ TBR reserves the right to accept or reject participants based on their responses to our online application (e.g., reason for joining, eligibility as first- or second-time marathoner, non-minor).
STEP 3: REGISTER.
If you are SELECTED to participate, you will receive an email link to REGISTER within a specific time period. Register and pay to guarantee your slot.
If you are WAITLISTED, you will receive an email link on your next steps.
+ TBR will not be responsible for any failure of communication via email.
+ Payments will be accepted for Paypal, Bank transfers (BPI and BDO), and Gcash.
+ Registration fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be deferred. If the organizer cancels or postpones the race due to COVID-19 or other circumstances, runners will be offered a chance to join a rescheduled event, a virtual event, or defer to a later event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Full honesty and transparency is expected. Falsification of entry information is strictly prohibited especially pertaining to the number of marathons, ultramarathons, or full Ironman distances prior to event day and health condition.
- Modification of entry after submission will not be allowed. Please ensure you answer accurately. Avoid errors especially with your email address.
- Application or Selection does not mean immediate acceptance into Dream Marathon. Registration is confirmed only upon payment of the race fee.
- No fees will be collected during online reservation. Fees will be collected upon registration.
- Priority will be given to first-time marathoners over second-timers.
- We follow a strict first come, first served rule for registration.
- Runners from the province or abroad may join as long as they appear on race day.
- The organizer will not be liable for any detriment caused by undelivered emails or emails which were not received for any reason whatsoever. The applicants may confirm reservation via website.
- The organizer will not entertain follow-ups, requests for reservation of slots, or requests for reconsideration for rejected applicants.
Visit our FAQ for more information.