Bull Session 2 on November 10, 2012 will coincide with New Balance Power Run. We will run our Bull Session DURING the NB Power Run 10km.
We will meet at a designated area before the race and run 80mins together (as suggested in our TBRDM Program) during the 10k race of NB Power Run. You will again be divided into various groups depending on your run-walk intervals and each group will be led by volunteer pacers.
You will NOT be required to join the Bull Session 2, but we highly encourage you to do so.
Please expect an email from us with full details as the race draws near.
10% Discount for New Balance Power Run
TBR DM 2013 runners will be asked to cover their own race fees for NB Power Run. But, New Balance will be giving all TBR DM 2013 participants a 10% discount on 5k, 10k, or 25k distance.
How to register and claim the 10% discount on NB Power Run
TBR Dream Marathon 2013 participants can register and claim the 10% discount on NB Power Run at Riovana BGC and NB Robinson’s Ermita only. Please present your TBR DM Card and a valid ID. Discount is non-transferable.
For any inquiries regarding the discount, contact Macel at TBR DM Hotline: SUN 0942 477 6099
Get ready and gear up as we bring back the New Balance Power Run 2012 on November 11 at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Three categories will be offered particularly, the 5Km (Php 650), 10Km (Php 750) and New Balance’s unique 25Km (Php 900) distance. This special 25km category has been offered since the Power Run started nine years ago, it’s the perfect distance to give half-marathon runners that extra push as they end their year in training.
Planet Sports Inc. the official distributor of New Balance here in the Philippines has been regularly offering various running events to the community since 2002. Some of these projects include this year’s New Balance 10K Run Series which is a 5 and 10Km race held in Bacolod and Cebu along with Cagayan de Oro happening soon. The 10k Run Series is New Balance’s way of offering the same kind of experience Manila runners get with the Power Run but in their own city. With the success of the run series, New Balance will cap it off with the biggest and final leg, the New Balance Power Run 2012.
All registered runners will receive an exclusive event shirt along with their race bib with b-tag and New Balance cash vouchers amounting to Php 1,250.00 for footwear, apparel and accessories; along with this all 25KM finishers will get their very own medal. So go and check our website, www.newbalance.com.ph or any of our five registration outlets at New Balance Trinoma and Robinson’s Ermita, The Athlete’s Foot Robinson’s Galleria or Riovana Katipunan and Bonifacio Global City from October 1 to November 4, 2012.
The New Balance Power Run 2012 is organized by Runrio Inc, powered by Shopinas.com; together with its Hydration partner Powerade and Viva Mineral Water; Sponsored by Planet Sports, The Athlete’s Foot, Riovana, Devant, East West Bank, Nizoral, Timex, Solar Sports, Inquirer and Philippine Star; in cooperation with Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
For more details visit www.newbalance.com.ph.
1. Online registration: October 1 – November 4, 2012: www.newbalance.com .ph
– Your race kit will be delivered directly to you by Air21 two (2) weeks before the event.
2. In-Store Registration: October 1-November 4, 2012
– Riovana Store BGC – Mon-Sun : 12nn to 9pm, 28th St. cor. 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
– Riovana Store Katipunan – Tues-Sun : 10am to 8pm, 3rd floor Regis Bldg. Katipunan, Quezon City (across Ateneo and Beside KFC).
– New Balance Trinoma – (12nn-9pm), 2nd Floor Trinoma Mall, Quezon City.
– New Balance Robinson’s Manila – (12nn-9pm), 2nd Floor Robinson’s Place, Manila.
– The Athlete’s Foot Galleria – (12nn-9pm), 3rd Floor Robinson’s Galleria, Ortigas.
5KM – Assembly Time 4:00am and Gun Start 5:50am
10KM – Assembly Time 4:00am and Gun Start 5:20am
25KM – Assembly Time 4:00am and Gun Start 4:50am
1. In-Store Registration: Globe – 0927 347 7700, Smart – 0929 7178164, Landline – (632) 887-6194
2. Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
3. Other concerns and Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org