We’re happy to announce that TBR-ULAH Dream Marathon will again be collaborating with Armand and Mitch Mendoza offering our runners a WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM as you train for the marathon. Thank you again to Armand and Mitch for sharing their knowledge and time with our runners!
Below are the details of the Weight Management Program. Kindly read through it and only sign up if you are certain that you will maximize the use of your slot.
|WHAT:||TBR Dream Marathon Weight Management Program|
|PROGRAM DURATION:||September 2014 to February 2015|
|NO. OF PARTICIPANTS:||100 slots only|
|REGISTRATION FEE:||P200 to cover cost of venue rental and materials to be collected on first session|
Program features and benefits
- You will learn and apply the most important things you should know in weight control while training for a marathon.
- You can learn more about yourself, like your eating and exercise style and use your discoveries to achieve realistic and obtainable goals.
- You will meet a group of people who can give you support and encouragement to continue your journey.
- You will be guided by coaches, (plus guest weight control experts and successful clients) who can teach you how to improve and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle that you can sustain even after the marathon.
Topics to be covered
Schedule & Venue
Program coaches: Armand Mendoza and Mitch Felipe-Mendoza
Years of experience as lifestyle and fitness coaches: 14 years
Education and credentials: Licensed physical therapists from De La Salle University and certified by the American Council on Exercise in lifestyle and weight management and personal and group fitness training. Mitch holds a Master’s degree in Psychology form Ateneo de Manila University and Armand took sports coaching (DLSU) and motivational psychology (Ateneo de Manila). They are also fully certified Stott Pilates instructors. They regularly update their knowledge and skills by attending international conferences and trainings like the IDEA world fitness convention and the International Congress on Obesity. They have completed several marathons (Hong Kong, San Francisco, Honolulu, Seoul and Tokyo) and have also coached several runners and marathoners join and finish their dream races/marathons while managing their weight.
Current job/description: Pilates, Redcord trainers and lifestyle coaches at the second b+b studio (Infinity tower) in Bonifacio Global City. They also conduct wellness workshops, fitness/weight loss camps for special groups and companies. They are currently writing wellness and fitness articles for different publications – ARMAND (Hinge Inquirer Publications, Men’s Health Philippines) and MITCH (Philippine Daily Inquirer and Women’s Health Philippines)
How to become part of the program (Requirements)
- Must be registered participant of TBR Dream Marathon 2015.
- Must be committed to be in the program during the whole marathon training (5 months). If you are unsure, please allow another runner to take up the slot instead.
- Must be willing and motivated to improve health and lifestyle during and even after the marathon.
- Can commit to 5 monthly sessions.
How to Join
Link has been removed. 100 slots have been taken up. Thank you!