See you at our 2nd Bull Circle!
EVENT: Bull Circle 2 – TBR Dream Marathon 2013
TOPIC: The Right Shoes & The Right Technique for an Efficient and Pain-Free Marathon
DATE: 17 October 2012, Wednesday
VENUE: Ortigas Home Depot (across Secondwind Running Store), Julia Vargas Ave. Pasig City. Click HERE for a map to Secondwind Ortigas.
TIME: Registration 6:30PM. Talk starts at 7:00PM
1) Hector Yuzon: Choosing the Right Shoe. Self-confessed running shoe addict and collector Hector of Secondwind Running Store provides his expert opinion on choosing the right shoe for your foot type to prevent injury, run safely, and enjoy a comfortable run during training.
2) Lit Onrubia: The Right Running Technique and The Proper Way to Use the Run-Walk Method. Lit will discuss the proper running form and technique to run efficiently and reduce fatigue during your long runs. He will also discuss the popular run-walk technique, popularized by Jeff Galloway and recommended for marathoners to avoid hitting the wall and finish strong.
- BULL CIRCLES are a series of running talks from October 2012 to February 2013. The talks are free of charge and open to the public. No pre-registration is required.
- For TBR Dreamers, you may claim their TBR DM Official Shirts during the event.
For any questions, please contact TBR Dream Hotline at 0942.477.6099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a complete Calendar of Activities for TBR Dream Marathon 2013, please click HERE.
* Please note that there were slight modifications from your original calendar. We chose to provide you with a topic that would be of greater interest and relevance to your marathon training.