In light of the threat of the spread of the 2019 novel Coronavirus, TBR will be exercising precautionary measures on race day to ensure the safety and peace of mind of all participants. Please note the following items below for the staging area of TBR Dream Marathon 2020:
Assembly: Opens at 12:00AM at the Dream Village, Clark Parade Grounds
Gun start: 2:00AM
Race ends: 10:00AM
- The staging area of the race is at CLARK PARADE GROUNDS.
- Runners will assemble at the DREAM VILLAGE near the start/finish line. This will open as early as 12:00AM.
- Upon entering the Dream Village, the following will be implemented:
- Runner’s body temperature will be taken via infrared thermometer
- TBR armband will be given to each participant
- Runner submits signed 2019-nCoV waiver. (We encourage runners to print, sign and submit the waiver upon entering the village. Click HEREto download the waiver.)
- Cleene alcohol from our sponsor Philusa will be available at the assembly area.
- Prayers and opening talks will be done at the Dream Village.
- Race start will be conducted on a staggered basis. Runners will be allowed to enter the starting area in small groups to avoid crowding.
Click on the link below to access the waiver:
Download / View PDF: Waiver TBRDream nCoV