We regret to inform you that TBR Dream Marathon 2021, postponed from Feb to Oct 2021 due to COVID-19, will not be pushing through.
After careful consideration, due to the current status of the pandemic in the country and restrictions currently in place, it will not be feasible to launch the event.
All registered participants of TBR Dream Marathon 2020 who opted for deferment due to the Taal ashfall or COVID-19 and received an email confirmation from us will receive 100% cost deferment and a guaranteed slot for the next TBR Dream Marathon. An email will be sent to you before May 31 providing you with more information.
Information for the next TBR Dream Marathon in 2022 will be posted on this website and on our social media accounts:
IG: @tbrdream @thebullrunner
Until then, stay safe and be well.